Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Nick!

Nick is 3 years old today, and I think he's had a good day.  I sang "Happy Birthday" to him this morning, which he, perhaps, could have lived without.  I did it while snuggling him, though, and that's something he HAS to have each morning.  He got lots of nice birthday wishes via Facebook today as well, and tonight I cooked chicken and rice for his birthday dinner.  Ok, the dinner was mostly for us, but Nick did have his own unseasoned chicken chunk and a bit of the rice on his own little plate.  The chicken disappeared quickly, the rice not so much. 

He wasn't a tiny kitten when we brought him home two years ago, so I haven't noticed the changes in him as much as I have with Nate, but here's a picture from back then...


Look how small he looks sitting in the basket of the cat tree!  Today he fills it to overflowing and it leans precariously.





And here's a recent photo, patiently awaiting a game of fetch with one of his many soccer balls.


Happy birthday sweet boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment